BlogThe latest for Creators, Brands, and Fans.
The first Tiny Channels, Big Challenge has wrapped up, and we saw some incredible submissions come through our inboxes. We’re going to take another week to review all the entries, but to keep the fidget spinning, it’s time for another challenge!
This month’s challenge is a little more specific, and something you may all be familiar with (and possibly sick of). Fidget spinners!
Your task is to create a single video that touches on fidget spinners. Whether you show one, use one, or simply talk about it, the more creative and professional you get, the better chance you’ll catch our attention.
To keep things focused on smaller channels, we’re launching with a subscriber cap. Any Fullscreen Creator with less than 50,000 subscribers is free to participate. As the months go on, we’ll revisit this cap and adjust it accordingly.
What’s up for grabs?
Since this initiative is all about discovery, we’re offering the following to winners each month:
- A chat with a talent manager to discuss channel strategy
- Promotion on our social account(s)
- A writeup on our blog
- TubeBuddy license
- The option to judge a future challenge
As the months go on, we may introduce additional prizes.
We’re judging you…
No, really! Each challenge will be judged by members of the Fullscreen staff and select creators – including the previous winner.
Ready to submit?
ENTRIES FOR THIS MONTH’S CHALLENGE ARE NOW CLOSED.
- Challenges are open creators in the Fullscreen Network
- Participants must be over 18 and a legal US resident
- Only creators with less than 50,000 subscribers will be eligible to win
- All topics must be used or discussed in the submission
- Videos must be uploaded to YouTube then submitted by the challenge’s end date to qualify
- You may upload your video as Public or Unlisted
- Videos can be any length
- In the case that no entry meets our requirement, no winner will be chosen
- Read the official rules here