BlogThe latest for Creators, Brands, and Fans
Fullscreen musicians: it’s time to get louder—with Loudr! Today we’re excited to announce another great Fullscreen partnership to help you monetize your music beyond YouTube.
What is Loudr?
Loudr lets you distribute and sell audio tracks of virtually any song imaginable. Whether you’ve recorded an original or a cover, Loudr helps you sell it through the world’s biggest music services, including iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Amazon, Pandora, Loudr’s direct-to-fan store, and more!
- Sell your music on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Loudr, and beyond
- License cover songs so you can monetize your recordings
- Get Loudr’s best revenue split—only for Fullscreen creators!
- Split earnings with your collaborators
- Get started completely free!
Extra benefits for Fullscreen musicians
Best of all: Fullscreen creators get a better revenue split than the general public! Loudr typically keeps up to 30% to cover licensing costs—but for Fullscreen musicians that cut is only 15%!
Things to keep in mind
- Rights on Loudr vs. rights on YouTube: The right to sell audio tracks through Loudr isn’t the same as the right to monetize music videos on YouTube. If you want to upload a cover song video to YouTube, the song must be an approved song that’s in our Cover Songs library (found on your Apps page, if you’re in our music network).
- Remixes and sampling: Loudr doesn’t take care of sound recording rights, so any remixes or songs that use samples from other artists (often found in EDM music, for example) are not allowed unless you’ve obtained the rights yourself.
Time to get Loudr!
Sound good? Head over to Loudr to get started! And if you have any questions, feel free to shoot an email to your talent manager. Happy recording!