Musicians are a huge part of the Fullscreen Creator Network, and we want to make sure you’re up to speed with all the latest news! Whether it’s new tools we have available for you, or updates on the platform end, we’ve got you covered. Oh and speaking of covers, we put together a list of the best songs for you to cover this week at the bottom!
Let’s jump in!
Epidemic Sound is an awesome copyright-free music library providing cutting edge production music for your films, TV, and YouTube content – and it’s all available to you right now in the Creator Platform – completely free. So how can you take advantage of it?
- The Library is FREE for anyone in the Fullscreen Network! Out of network licenses vary between $40 – $100 per song!
- Their 30,000+ tracks have all been written and composed from scratch – exclusively for Epidemic Sound. This reduces your risk of copyright claims to almost zero!
- Albums are available that have been specifically curated for YouTube and are 100% copyright free and ready to monetize
Read more about Epidemic Sound, and start downloading tracks now!
SoundCloud Go is SoundCloud’s new subscription platform, offering the same great features as the free service, with a few welcome benefits:
- Larger catalogue from emerging and established creators
- The ability to listen offline
- Ad-free listening
What does this mean for Fullscreen musicians in the SoundCloud Monetization process?
Nothing has changed thus far. Your music will still have the capabilities to be heard by all listeners on the Free version of SoundCloud. If you’re a musician who creates original tracks, and you’d like to get started with SoundCloud monetization or have questions about it, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the beginning of this year, Spotify launched its video channel with content from ESPN, Comedy Central, MTV, Vice News, BBC, Slate, and others. On both Android and iOS, you can get to Spotify’s videos by selecting “Shows” in the browser menu. There, you will see two options for both Audio and Video shows.
They also just announced a new slate of 12 music-themed original programs. We’re excited for the future of Spotify Video!
Top songs to cover this week
Here is a list of the top songs to cover this week, compiled by our music experts over here on the Fullscreen Talent Team. Covering current popular songs is a great way to get discovered, boosting the visibility (and eventually growth) of your channel!
- “Can’t Stop The Feeling” Justin Timberlake
- “Into You”- Ariana Grande
- “At Night, Alone”- Mike Posner
- “In Common”- Alicia Keys
- “Write On Me”- Fifth Harmony
- “Ripcord”- Keith Urban
- “Loudspeaker”- MUNA
- “Circles”- Pierce The Veil
- “Castle”- Halsey (In accordance with The Huntsman release)
- “Sorry”- Beyonce
And as always, if you end up covering any of these, send them over to us on Twitter at @FullscreenNet!